WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Welcome to Chic and Cheap by Chacha; a Fashion and Lifestyle blog.
Join me for a dose of Chic and Cheap style, delicious meals recipes, home decoration tips and much more.
Be Creative. Be Adventurous. Be Unique. Be YOU!

Remember:
"It's not how much $$$ you spend....It's how AWESOME you make it look" !!!

Love, Chacha

Thursday, January 9, 2014

CHACHA'S CLOSET ; Saving Tips, What's Hot Now & Where to get the Look!

Today I took a couple of minutes to browse and check what's Hot in the Fashion World. I opened emails from my favorite stores about new sales, new arrivals and what's trending now and next Spring.  I'll be honest, right now not many of us, Fashionistas are able to go shopping, Christmas was barely a couple weeks ago so our wallets are taking a Winter brake...a vacation...a shutdown. But there's not crime on window shopping, Pinning on Pinterest  or like I just did,  browse the web until my next visit to the stores. Ssshh... because there will be a visit... but for now I'll stick to shop my closet.

The new Look Book for Anthropologie is out and about. FYI,  that store and website is one of my favorite of all, althou I prefer the store itself. The decor style, the smell of those awesome candles they sell, the music they play and the beautiful vintage pieces they display.... I could talk about Anthro all day, but I'm not... for now. I always get excited to see what styles and outfits they will show case and the one that caught my eye immediately was the one below. And why you'll ask? My almost opaque light bulb in my head got brighter and I realized that I don't need to spend money to recreate this cool, chic outfit. I can "shop" my closet and completely free, YAY!.  I own a very similar shirt, almost same color palette,  a couple tweed jackets are hanging in my closet, but there's a specific one with the same color family that will make the perfect pair and the jeans are the least to worry about. So hey, don't feel bad if you can't get the latest fashion at your favorite retail store, just make time to search your closet and put together a whole new wardrobe by pairing items that you probably thought it will never look cool. I've done it hundreds of times. It does work. You will see your "old" pieces take a new meaning in your Chic Fashionably life and closet. And most important yet, your bank account will be forever grateful.
Another great news from Forever 21. They just introduced their Premium Leather Shoes Collection. I was amazed by the styles they are offering. They are super stylish, on trend  and the best part for Chic and Cheap girls like myself, the prices are super affordable. The Cutout Ankle Boot is the "must" have shoes at this very moment for all Chic Fashionista's closet and with those prices I can't wait to get my hands on a pair. They are very versatile, where you can go a bit Rocker or Boho and even Minimalist and Chic. It absolutely makes your outfit look edgier. Below I collected a few of my favorite looks and styles that I can't wait to recreate.
A little bit Rocker with Skinny jeans
Boho with a long skirt and hat

Classic with stripes and mini

Minimalist and Chic in Black and White

Trendy with Balenciaga boots

No comments:

Post a Comment