WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Welcome to Chic and Cheap by Chacha; a Fashion and Lifestyle blog.
Join me for a dose of Chic and Cheap style, delicious meals recipes, home decoration tips and much more.
Be Creative. Be Adventurous. Be Unique. Be YOU!

Remember:
"It's not how much $$$ you spend....It's how AWESOME you make it look" !!!

Love, Chacha

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

CHACHA'S CLOSET : Bead It!

I like fancy looking clothing. And by fancy I mean glitter, lace, embellishments and beads. Case in point, check this mini beaded skirt. I've been looking for one for a while but they were a bit over my budget. They can go for over $100 sometimes, and hey I'm all about Chic but Cheap and if I can get the same chic look for less money.... I'm in. Of course I didn't need it for a special occasion, I just wanted one. This cutie I found it at TJ Maxx.
 I wasn't even looking for it when I happened to be in the store returning a toy for my little boy. And there she was, hanging behind the counter, looking pretty. I asked the sales clerk to see it, checked the price ($39.99) and the size... well the rest is history. She was meant for me.
I decided to down play the shortness of the skirt as well as the beading work wearing  a black turtleneck, tights and high boots. That's the simplest way to get something a little fancy or embellished to look less party-ready. If needed to be more fancy-party-looking outfit just change to a short or sleeveless top, ditch the tights or wear strapy heels and you will be ready to party.






 Love Chacha,

Faux Fur vest similar here and here Beaded Skirt via TJ Maxx similar here and love this one Turtleneck: Zara (old) similar here and here Suede Knee High Boots: Members Only very similar on sale here, and love, love this one Clutch: Rebecca Minkoff via Bluefly.com (sold out) great price, similar color here Tights: HUE, Sunnies: Ray Ban folding Wayfarer Jewelry: DKNY, J Crew, Gap, F21

No comments:

Post a Comment