WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Welcome to Chic and Cheap by Chacha; a Fashion and Lifestyle blog.
Join me for a dose of Chic and Cheap style, delicious meals recipes, home decoration tips and much more.
Be Creative. Be Adventurous. Be Unique. Be YOU!

Remember:
"It's not how much $$$ you spend....It's how AWESOME you make it look" !!!

Love, Chacha

Thursday, December 5, 2013

CHACHA'S CLOSET : Red-y

A few weeks ago I posted some Red Cravings.... red pieces I'm dying to get into my closet. This red tuxedo blazer made the cut and I can't get enough of.  I chose this outfit for the Holidays, it's settle but full of Chic.
 It's Thanskgiving's Eve and I would like to thanks to you all who's following along this little dream of mine. I'm taking time off for the Holidays, hope you have a wonderful time with your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment