WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Welcome to Chic and Cheap by Chacha; a Fashion and Lifestyle blog.
Join me for a dose of Chic and Cheap style, delicious meals recipes, home decoration tips and much more.
Be Creative. Be Adventurous. Be Unique. Be YOU!

Remember:
"It's not how much $$$ you spend....It's how AWESOME you make it look" !!!

Love, Chacha

Monday, March 17, 2014

HOME SWEET HOME ; WELCOME, SPRING!

Hi all, Chic and Cheap by Chacha is back.
I'm sorry I've been MIA for a while, I missed writing and posting on the blog. It's been real difficult lately for me to do stuff, to concentrate but over all my creativity has been blah for the longest and for that I blame this brutal, long Winter we are experiencing in NYC. Thou I still have hopes that soon, Spring will make it's big entrance and will linger for a while. I bet that it's just waiting for March 20th to make it official.

Until that happens, I started applying some Spring touches to my home with new window treatments, fresh flowers and some color. I'm still undecided on painting a wall or two so, for now I'll stick with lots of textures and bright hues. I've chosen a sea glass blue along with red to be the dominant colors in my leaving room decoration. As I've mention in past posts on Home Decor, you don't need a lot of money in order to have a Chic, cozy and inviting home. The only items purchased for the update here are the curtains, the throw on the couch and the fresh flowers, everything else are my vintage finds and antiques. What's most important when decorating on a budget is rotation. Rotating a piece of furniture from one corner to the other, placing a vase or a trio, a couple of collectibles scatter around the house works wonderfully  and makes a huge difference without spending lots of cash.
Check my pictures below for some ideas to welcome Spring.







Love Chacha,

PS
Some of my antiques were found on Etsy, some at Thrift stores or Goodwill. The curtains and throw are from Marshalls where you can also find beautiful antique replicas.

No comments:

Post a Comment