WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Welcome to Chic and Cheap by Chacha; a Fashion and Lifestyle blog.
Join me for a dose of Chic and Cheap style, delicious meals recipes, home decoration tips and much more.
Be Creative. Be Adventurous. Be Unique. Be YOU!

Remember:
"It's not how much $$$ you spend....It's how AWESOME you make it look" !!!

Love, Chacha

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

CHACHA'S CLOSET; PARIS

I feel like there's something abnormally weir about me liking anything French. I've never been to France but Montreal, Canada which to me it's the closest to being in Paris than any other place.  I'm so attracted to anything that looks, French.... taste French or just a word or phrase printed on a t shirt will get my attention. Yes, I know....you might think I'm nuts but I believe I was probably a French lady on my other life. And I must confessed that when I was younger I took French classes for a whole semester. I loved it and still do! I was the youngest in my class and I was pretty good at it. I didn't continued my French classes but started learning English instead which I did not like at all. I listen to French music everyday at work and at home when I'm cooking or when I'm really stressed out.  So there you have it, I'm a non-French French lady that dreams to someday make the trip to the real Paris.
J'espere que vous apprecierez mon poste!










Merci,
Chacha
PS
Chacha's favorite spot to grab French pastries or a Latte try Eric Kayser, Artisan Boulanger. For locations check web pg Erickayser.com
Graphic Muscle Tshirt: Madewell (sold out) similar herehere Asymmetrical Leather Zipper skirt UOF: similar here, Birkenstock via DSW various styles to choose from. Coral Leather Clutch: Rebecca Minkoff via Bluefly.com similar here Sunnies: RayBan 'Cats1000', Cuff Earring: H&M, similar here, Rose Gold Watch Michael Kors, Gold bangles: Alex & Ani, Gold necklaces: LF stores, Rings: Madewell, on sale here.

No comments:

Post a Comment