WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Welcome to Chic and Cheap by Chacha; a Fashion and Lifestyle blog.
Join me for a dose of Chic and Cheap style, delicious meals recipes, home decoration tips and much more.
Be Creative. Be Adventurous. Be Unique. Be YOU!

Remember:
"It's not how much $$$ you spend....It's how AWESOME you make it look" !!!

Love, Chacha

Monday, August 19, 2013

Cheap and easy Gourmet dinner.

It's not a secret that I love to eat. I don't don't pack pounds that easy so I guess it's a plus.
I really like food with a taste. And I mean, seasoned with fresh herbs and all the condiments necessary for a good meal. Don't matter if it's breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner a good meal it's always welcome in my kitchen. And when I say my kitchen, it's because I mean it. I like to cook and to prove it here's a couple of easy, breezy gourmet dinners that I've cooked in my own kitchen. No special occasion necessary.
Below are the ingredients and some pics of my latest meal....and my favorite so far!



No comments:

Post a Comment