WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Welcome to Chic and Cheap by Chacha; a Fashion and Lifestyle blog.
Join me for a dose of Chic and Cheap style, delicious meals recipes, home decoration tips and much more.
Be Creative. Be Adventurous. Be Unique. Be YOU!

Remember:
"It's not how much $$$ you spend....It's how AWESOME you make it look" !!!

Love, Chacha

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Mommy & Me Style

Getting dress has been an ordeal for the past couple of years. Ever since giving  birth I haven't been able to do Spring cleaning or Fall cleaning whatsoever. We share a room, so for a Fashionista  mommy like myself and her stylish little guy it's lots to deal with...clothing and space wise. Even thou it feels like climbing Mt. Everest everyday (maybe I'm exaggerating a bit but you get the feeling) I still try to look put together, clean and fashion forward as well as my Little one.

 I put together a Mommy and me outfits, for let's say a walk in the city and maybe dinner at a kid's friendly restaurant.
T shirt: Crew Cuts, Pants & Sunglasses: Baby GAP, Shoes: Stride Rite 

Dress: Zara (old), Shoes (old), Clutch: Zara, Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson,and necklace: J Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment