WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Welcome to Chic and Cheap by Chacha; a Fashion and Lifestyle blog.
Join me for a dose of Chic and Cheap style, delicious meals recipes, home decoration tips and much more.
Be Creative. Be Adventurous. Be Unique. Be YOU!

Remember:
"It's not how much $$$ you spend....It's how AWESOME you make it look" !!!

Love, Chacha

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Chacha's Closet; Love for Spots

There's a commercial on TV about a face lotion that helps minimize dark spots, and there's a line where the girl says "I love spots but not on my face", and then she hugs an adorable Dalmatian puppy.
I don't like dark spots on my face either but on my shoes, handbags, clothing and this beautiful coat I'm wearing.
It's one of my favorite pieces on clothing hanging in my closet. I'm in love with the spots, cut, style and everything about it.
The moment I saw one of my favorite style blogger wearing it and saw the brand it was from I immediately  went searching for it on their website. And there it was.... I had a Carrie Bradshaw moment: "Hello lover".
I wasn't supposed to buy another piece of clothing moreover another coat. I have a closet dedicated to my coats and jackets in every color and for every season. But this beauty was an exception, it was calling my name. I'm considering it an investment, and the best part I bought it on sale so it's a win win situation, I think. I've been wearing it since last Fall when I bought it and I'll keep wearing it until the weather allows it or until the spots have fallen off. Have I mentioned that I love this coat?











Coat & pants: Zara, Shoes: Dolce Vita, Top & belt: F21, Bag: Moschino (vintage)
 Earrings: Made with Love by Chacha collection, Ring: Kenneth Cole, Sunnies: Rayban Folding Wayfarer

No comments:

Post a Comment