WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Welcome to Chic and Cheap by Chacha; a Fashion and Lifestyle blog.
Join me for a dose of Chic and Cheap style, delicious meals recipes, home decoration tips and much more.
Be Creative. Be Adventurous. Be Unique. Be YOU!

Remember:
"It's not how much $$$ you spend....It's how AWESOME you make it look" !!!

Love, Chacha

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Chacha's Closet

For the past couple of years I've been trying new styles. I've been a little bit more daring in mixing up patterns, colors and pieces that I would never think on putting together. All keeping in mind my personal style. I like to have fun with my outfits and depending on my mood I could go a bit classy, Boho/Rock&Roll or a mix of each one.

Today I decide to go with a mix of Classic with Rock & Roll. It's all about proportions. Just have to be careful in the amount of each style you mix in. You don't want to look like you are going to the Halloween Parade (which is only a month and a half away).
Every month I receive a couple of fashion magazines, I also check a couple of my favorites Hollywood stars like Rachel Bilson, Nicole Richie etc. or my go to girls in the Blog world: Atlantic-Pacific, Sincerely, Jules and couple more. My style is inspired by all these fashion forward ladies. They are always on point and on trend.
So here I'm doing the classic black blazer, the classic Rock & Roll vintage T shirt, Rayban Wayfarer sunglasses and a classic leopard print ankle booties oh and don't forget the classic red lips. Well, it seems to me that all this items are considered Classics. And in fact they are, they don't necessarily need to be worn together but they do look chic worn with other outfits etc.  It's always advised to own at least one of each to make other outfits stand out or to give it a little edge.
The leopard print is very hot for the Fall, it was for Spring too and I don't doubt it will stick for longer.
I already have my stash of leopard prints (but please be careful and don't go into a leopard-print frenzy and don't wear more than two pieces in this print).
It could look very trashy and cheap, here on Chacha on A Budget we are all about Chic and Cheap. Meaning that you get it on a bargain or on sale.






.

No comments:

Post a Comment