WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Welcome to Chic and Cheap by Chacha; a Fashion and Lifestyle blog.
Join me for a dose of Chic and Cheap style, delicious meals recipes, home decoration tips and much more.
Be Creative. Be Adventurous. Be Unique. Be YOU!

Remember:
"It's not how much $$$ you spend....It's how AWESOME you make it look" !!!

Love, Chacha

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Home Sweet Home

The Fall season is fast approaching sooner than I thought. Even thou I'm sad for Summer to be gone I'm also super happy for Autumn to be almost here.
I love the season for so many reasons,  just to name a few;  pumpkin spice lattes, the changing foliage and of course Halloween. I'm already brainstorming on my little guy's costume and of course mine (can't not be left behind on the dressed up department).

I'm also looking forward on how to decorate around the house. Every year I buy my gourds and pumpkins to scattered them on tables, book shelves etc so I can incorporate the outside into my home.
Many of my ideas come from Better Homes and Gardens, Country Living and one of my favorite blogs for DIYs and home decor tips Shanty-2-chic. So feel free to browse either one or all of them. I also love Martha Stewart for decor tips and food recipes for the season.
I don't want to go too ahead of the season but time flies so quickly that before you know it we'll be
talking about Christmas decor.
So below are a couple of ideas that I'm going to show you on my next post for Home Sweet Home,  how to DIY and the one's I'm already have done for my own home.
My entry way decor from last year

DIY pumpkin idea

Mini pumpkin garland for windows or door ways

Pumpkin centerpiece by Shanty2Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment