|Pumpkin Spice Latte|
There are many ways to start decorating for the season without getting overwhelmed or tired of looking at the same colors or decor in your house. I'm going to show you how little time and money you are going to need in order to have a beautiful Fall display that you can change every week if you wish.
All you are going to need is about 20 or 30 minutes of your time to do it.... unless you are one of those people that start a project and then leave it half way. I'm also very guilty of doing exactly that.
But I promise this is so quick that you are going to do it no matter how lazy you feel. Below there's a list of some of the items you are going to need.
Tip: Check your closets for stuff you might have already, like I did.
- Fresh Flowers (any kind will do but preferred the seasonal ones to make it more Fall Season- like decor)
- Small pumpkins and gourds (I bought mine for a $1.00 each at the Farmers market)
- Fallen leaves (mine were free picked from the park on my way home, hope you do the same)
- Candle sticks are from a thrift shop for $1.00 each
- Candles are two for $1.00
- Vases: my own
- Metal tray purchased at Pottery Barn a while ago for $20
- Throw purchased at Marshall's a couple yrs ago for $20
|Fresh pink and burgundy Dahlias|
|Books are a must at the coffee table|
|The Entryway; a couple of gourds, a candle and fresh Dahlias|