WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Welcome to Chic and Cheap by Chacha; a Fashion and Lifestyle blog.
Join me for a dose of Chic and Cheap style, delicious meals recipes, home decoration tips and much more.
Be Creative. Be Adventurous. Be Unique. Be YOU!

Remember:
"It's not how much $$$ you spend....It's how AWESOME you make it look" !!!

Love, Chacha

Monday, September 16, 2013

Mom to Mom


I've been juggling a lot lately, between a full time job, a toddler, cooking and cleaning at home, writing the blog and my handmade jewelry making I'm about to collapse. But I'm not giving up, there's still a lot to do and I'm keeping myself positive. It could be better or it could be worse, who knows. I'm working on making it work. I happened to read a little bit about this two ladies:  Lyranda Martin Evans & Fiona Stevenson,  the authors of Reasons mommy drinks A blog about new moms struggling the parenthood life and now a new book is on the shelves,  or in my case on my tablet. I just purchased the ebook. It had me at hello! Or at "drinks" better say. I can't wait to share with you the funny stories on this book. I already had a share of it, I have a toddler, remember? I'm pretty sure the stories are very close to what I've been thru so for my next post on Mom to Mom we are going to discuss this hilarious book along with a couple of cocktails recipes (that's exactly what the book is offering so I'm IN).
Until the next cocktail, I mean post. 
Salute!
Love, Chacha



No comments:

Post a Comment