WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Welcome to Chic and Cheap by Chacha; a Fashion and Lifestyle blog.
Join me for a dose of Chic and Cheap style, delicious meals recipes, home decoration tips and much more.
Be Creative. Be Adventurous. Be Unique. Be YOU!

Remember:
"It's not how much $$$ you spend....It's how AWESOME you make it look" !!!

Love, Chacha

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

CHACHA'S CLOSET ; Color Craze



 Yes, I dared to wear pink and red  together. Ever since I saw Sarah Jessica Parker, Heidi Klum and my favorite style blogger Blair Eadie wearing this amazing color block, I wanted to do it too. I've never imagine myself wearing these brights in one outfit, maybe accessorizing or a handbag like Kate Spade's Beau bag but never like this awesome outfit. I knew I had the pieces in these particular colors but I wasn't so daring a while ago. The sweater I had for a couple of years, the pants are the first red pair I've ever owned and are now in my "favorite pile". The trick in this color blocking is based on the right tone of pink and red. A bright, maybe neon pink works perfectly paired up with orangy-red tone. Adding the leopard and golden booties and bag  raised the look to another level but the colorful earrings top it off.










Love Chacha

Coat: Zara (old) similar here and  here Sweater: Gap similar here, here and here Pants: J Crew, here on sale, Belt: J Crew, Booties: Report Signature (old), Clutch: Marc Jacobs (old), Earrings: street vendor, Watch and bracelets: DKNY, J Crew, F21, Sunnies: Ray Ban Aviator, Lipstick: Sephora, It Girl
 Photos by: Sandee Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment