WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Welcome to Chic and Cheap by Chacha; a Fashion and Lifestyle blog.
Join me for a dose of Chic and Cheap style, delicious meals recipes, home decoration tips and much more.
Be Creative. Be Adventurous. Be Unique. Be YOU!

Remember:
"It's not how much $$$ you spend....It's how AWESOME you make it look" !!!

Love, Chacha

Thursday, October 10, 2013

CHACHA'S CLOSET : RED HOT CRAVINGS

2 Park Avenue Beau Bag 1

Crystal and Stone row Necklace 2
Suede Court Ankle Boot 3

Wide Strap Jumpsuit 4
Eryn K Tuxedo Blazer 5



Easy Does It Crimson Red Snake Flats 7


Leather Driving Gloves 6
Lately I've craving red. I'm obsessed with this color now, but it has to be the right tone of red. The kind of red with orange hint. Here are just a few of my Red Hot Cravings on my Wish List. Love, Chacha
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

No comments:

Post a Comment