WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Welcome to Chic and Cheap by Chacha; a Fashion and Lifestyle blog.
Join me for a dose of Chic and Cheap style, delicious meals recipes, home decoration tips and much more.
Be Creative. Be Adventurous. Be Unique. Be YOU!

Remember:
"It's not how much $$$ you spend....It's how AWESOME you make it look" !!!

Love, Chacha

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

CHACHA'S CLOSET : WILL POWER

In order to have an original style sometimes you need to compromise.
My taste in clothing has been changing thru the years. It mostly shows the times I've changed my hair style. I think just this year I've changed my hair about 10 times if no more. But I love to play with my hair, I get bored pretty fast so I've been doing the same with the way I'm dressing as well.
I've been experimenting with colors a lot, patterns and lately I got into the dressed-up/casual look vibe.
That's when you mix a very casual piece and make it look dressier. Just adding some key pieces to make it stand out, from a pair of high heels, a statement necklace or earrings to a fabulous handbag, anything works.

These style ideas that I've picked is thanks to Pinterest and so many fabulous girls I see on magazines and style blogs. It helped me shop my closet literally. I dared to wear camouflage with leopard prints together. It took me a little too long to noticed how cool they look. And every time I saw someone wearing something I already had in my closet, but didn't wear often for whatever reason, got me thinking: Why didn't I think of that sooner? Or it is that I didn't have the Will Power to pull off certain looks and maybe people would be staring at me? I actually don't care anymore, I'll wear what makes me feel great, comfortable and fashion forward!





Sweater: J Crew Cuts (boys dept on sale), Coated jeans: Zara, Bag: Old Navy, Shoes: old(gifted), Cuff Earring: F21, Necklace: old, Link Bracelet: J Crew, Watch: DKNY, Sunnies: Rayban

No comments:

Post a Comment