WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Welcome to Chic and Cheap by Chacha; a Fashion and Lifestyle blog.
Join me for a dose of Chic and Cheap style, delicious meals recipes, home decoration tips and much more.
Be Creative. Be Adventurous. Be Unique. Be YOU!

Remember:
"It's not how much $$$ you spend....It's how AWESOME you make it look" !!!

Love, Chacha

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

CHACHA'S CLOSET : The Who

The Who are an English rock band formed in 1964. That's how much I've learned about the band. Yes, I'm wearing a shirt with the band's name but I'm not necessarily a fan. I just love the vintage look and the Rock & Roll vibe of my outfit. I do like Rock music,  I'm just not good identifying Who's Who or The Who's songs. Since cutting my hair and styling it in a edgy/rocker way I feel like dressing the part more often. So for today's outfit I decided to go Rock star with a dose of glamour. I've been loving the mix of a laid back outfit with statement jewelry like I did with my vintage crystal necklaces, adding the large envelope clutch, now makes me look like I know The Who.










 
The Who graphic T shirt: Junk Food via UO (old) but check similar here and  here
Faux fur vest: unknown, via TJ Maxx, similar here also love this one  Coated jeans: Zara (old) similar here
Belt: vintage, Crystal necklace: Vintage, via Etsy.com  similar on sale here
Foldover clutch: Marc by Marc Jacobs (old) Booties via DSW, Sunnies: Rayban Wayfarer, Jewelry: Gap, DKNY

No comments:

Post a Comment