WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Welcome to Chic and Cheap by Chacha; a Fashion and Lifestyle blog.
Join me for a dose of Chic and Cheap style, delicious meals recipes, home decoration tips and much more.
Be Creative. Be Adventurous. Be Unique. Be YOU!

Remember:
"It's not how much $$$ you spend....It's how AWESOME you make it look" !!!

Love, Chacha

Friday, August 29, 2014

CHACHA'S CLOSET ; PATTI

Patti it's my "real" nickname so you can imagine how I couldn't resist buying this awesome t-shirt from Zara.
But the best part of all it's the quote written on the left hand side bottom of it: " I love walking around the city with the first morning light, it's cool feeling and like I'm on a catwalk." They nailed it! This T-shirt was meant and made for me, literally. Thanks to whoever made it and from whom or where they got the idea from. It made my day and the whole week.
I paired my Patti t-shirt with a very sexy pair of boyfriend jeans from the Gap. and a pair of killer heels to give the outfit a tomboy-sexy feel. With some extras like the leather cuff, gold bangles and my very first piece of  Vintage Chanel pendant. I think I nailed it too.










Love Chacha aka Patti

Graphic t-shirt: Zara, so many great options here, loving this onethis one and this one. Boyfriend jeans; Gap on sale here, Heels; Zara (sold out) loving these booties for Fall, another look alike here and here Clutch; Rebecca Minkoff, Jewelry; Vintage Chanel pendant via Etsy, Bangles: Alex and Ani Watch: Michael Kors, Leather cuff (old) Rings: Madewell, similar on sale here and here. Ray Ban sunnies: Cats1000

No comments:

Post a Comment