WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Welcome to Chic and Cheap by Chacha; a Fashion and Lifestyle blog.
Join me for a dose of Chic and Cheap style, delicious meals recipes, home decoration tips and much more.
Be Creative. Be Adventurous. Be Unique. Be YOU!

Remember:
"It's not how much $$$ you spend....It's how AWESOME you make it look" !!!

Love, Chacha

Monday, September 8, 2014

CHACHA'S CLOSET; SUNNY SIDE UP

Today's post it's not about home cooking, I've cooked no eggs lately either. I'm going to talk about my sunny bright yellow top instead. But for some funny reason the first thing that pop in my head was this title... sorry but that's what I came up with.
It's not as sunny as the weatherman predicted for today but this top surely brighten up my day.
For someone that loves color as much as me I decided to stick to just one pop of color (or two if counting the red lips) keeping the rest of my outfit in the neutral family.
If you are still in doubt about wearing too much color (or going scramble) then this is the best way to go, one pop at a time.

Remember that just because Fall it's literally around the corner of a very short block, you can still wear your Summer brights. I'm adding a cozy open sweater or cardigan as other might call it and a pair of ankle boots and I'll be all set for chillier times and still look Sunny Side Up!










 Cap Sleeve Silk Top: Joe Fresh here, Long sleeve version here
DIY ripped jeans H&M very similar on sale Very ripped version here
Heels: Ella Moss not longer available love this style loving this pair and this pair
Black Tote: Rebecca Minkoff via Barney's Warehouse Sale, similar style here, love this Kate Spade and this Michael Kors Sunnies: Ray Ban Cats1000, Jewelry: Alex & Ani bracelets, MK Rose Gold watch.

With Love,
Chacha


No comments:

Post a Comment