WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Welcome to Chic and Cheap by Chacha; a Fashion and Lifestyle blog.
Join me for a dose of Chic and Cheap style, delicious meals recipes, home decoration tips and much more.
Be Creative. Be Adventurous. Be Unique. Be YOU!

Remember:
"It's not how much $$$ you spend....It's how AWESOME you make it look" !!!

Love, Chacha

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

CHACHA'S CLOSET ; Summer to Fall Florals

Summer is close to an end when I just started enjoying it!

I can accurately count about three weeks in total that could pass as a real Summer, especially here in NYC.
I'm not even close on wearing most of my summer dresses and skirts,but most of those items can easily  worn in the Fall as well. Chunky sweaters, blazers and shoes can transform summer skirt or dress in a snap.
I love Fall believe me, but because it's been such a short Summer I feel cheated. Today's outfit inspiration could easily transition into Fall with just a few changes. Add a black blazer, a pair of open toes ankle booties ( a must for Fall ) probably a change of necklace and I'll be ready for a cooler breeze in the Fall.







Printed Skirt; Anthropologie, last year similar style in checked print here, love this one Top: H&M, super affordable for layering here Shoes: old, similar here, Tote: J Crew, here Necklace: House of Harlow: (gift) same style here and love the black one here Sunnie: Ray Ban Folding Wayfarer

No comments:

Post a Comment