WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Welcome to Chic and Cheap by Chacha; a Fashion and Lifestyle blog.
Join me for a dose of Chic and Cheap style, delicious meals recipes, home decoration tips and much more.
Be Creative. Be Adventurous. Be Unique. Be YOU!

Remember:
"It's not how much $$$ you spend....It's how AWESOME you make it look" !!!

Love, Chacha

Monday, September 29, 2014

CHACHA'S CLOSET; EMPIRE SKIRT

It's my first official pencil skirt. It's one of those wardrobe staple that every Chic Chick should have in their closet. I decided to go with a bright color and side pockets. It's is my second time wearing it and every time I feel better about my choice. Not too long ago I bought another pencil skirt but in black and not pockets, a bargain from Zara.
The more I read about how versatile is to style this awesome classic piece of clothing the more I want to buy in other colors, but I won't get greedy.
Yesterday I stumbled upon an article on WhoWhatWhere about pencil skirts and let me tell you that after reading this article you won't wait long until you grab your own. Dressed them up, down, in any color or texture will do. Go on get your Empire Skirt on.















Love Chacha.

Graphic Tshirt: Zara, here,  this one it's on my wish list, love this Chic one, and I own this one.
Skirt: J Crew Factory: Other colors here, and here and here. Shoes: Schutz, similar style herehere and here. Tote: Rebecca Minkoff, similar styles on sale herelove this one. Jewelry: MK Rose Gold Watch, Alex and Ani/ Ipanema bracelets, J Crew necklace, Jardin ring, Ray Ban sunnies.

No comments:

Post a Comment