WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Welcome to Chic and Cheap by Chacha; a Fashion and Lifestyle blog.
Join me for a dose of Chic and Cheap style, delicious meals recipes, home decoration tips and much more.
Be Creative. Be Adventurous. Be Unique. Be YOU!

Remember:
"It's not how much $$$ you spend....It's how AWESOME you make it look" !!!

Love, Chacha

Monday, September 22, 2014

CHACHA'S CLOSET; POPS OF BLUES

I'm not a matchy-matchy kind of girl, but most of the time I end up wearing a similar or matching shades, like my blues today.
One might think I buy each piece of accessory knowing what I already own. Nope, that's not my case, I match my pieces unintentionally.
Every blue piece I'm wearing today for example, I purchased at very different times and stores not even thinking I had something in a similar shade at home.
It always happens with the color blue, thou. Maybe because it's my favorite color? Any shade of blue it's in favorites list. But I keep telling myself it might have something to do with me being a water sign, Pisces. That's my theory, it could be. Even my home decor has a very varied blues and they also blend in together making it look harmonious and serene.
Today I did some thinking about what I was going to wear and how to make the outfit chic and not to overwhelmed my whole look with too much of one color.  I started with my fabulous Royal blue color heels and made them the main focus and just added the rest in small doses so not to look too matchy-matchy.










 Blazer: Zara, last season. Other options herehere Graphic Paris muscle T shirt: Madewell, last season, love this one, want this one. Boyfriend Jeans: Gap, on sale, loving the dark wash here,
Heels: Pour La Victoire, super bargain at Burlington Coat Factory, same color beauty here, loving this pair, and this hot pair on sale. Tote bag: Rebecca Minkoff via Barney's Warehouse Sale, not longer available, similar style and super affordable here, love this one, great price here very cute Kate Spade on sale, Sunnies: Ray Ban Mirror Glasses, Jewelry: Alex and Ani Bracelets and Rose Gold watch Michael Kors, Shark Tooth pendant; House of Harlow via Piperlime and Blue stone earrings via Nordstrom love this one, and this one. Fresh Flowers via Farmers Market.

Love, Chacha

No comments:

Post a Comment