WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Welcome to Chic and Cheap by Chacha; a Fashion and Lifestyle blog.
Join me for a dose of Chic and Cheap style, delicious meals recipes, home decoration tips and much more.
Be Creative. Be Adventurous. Be Unique. Be YOU!

Remember:
"It's not how much $$$ you spend....It's how AWESOME you make it look" !!!

Love, Chacha

Monday, October 27, 2014

CHACHA'S CLOSET ; GREY MATTER, MAD HATTER.

It's finally sweater weather!  I'm so excited... aren't you?  I've purchased a couple of new sweaters for the chilly days that are coming faster than I thought. I needed to replace the old ones, this is not an excuse to shop, I swear. I had a few cashmere and cotton sweaters that have seen better days, it was time to say Adieu, Bye-Bye, Ciao....you get my point.
Anyhow,  Fall in NYC has been awesome these past couple days but soon I will have to cover up much more for the Winter. I don't mind, since I have my eyes on a very pretty coat out there that I can't wait to get my hands on.  Meanwhile, weather permitting I can still have some fun dressing up with my cozy grey sweater and faux fur vest. But there's also another thing I'm excited about: hats.

Yes, my love for hats will never die. I rocked a couple back in HS, with a flower right at the front a la' Blossom, yeap I was one of those. And now that I'm letting my hair grow I can still rock a more modern ones. The men's styles that is, which are so hot right and a Must for Fall. But this great grey felt hat I'm wearing today I almost got rid of. I'll probably be kicking myself right now if I had thrown it away. I bought it a while ago from the men's dept. at a store which is not longer in biz. It was catching dust hanging on the wall and misshapen.  And then I saw this one in black and I can't wait to get my hands on it as well. So there you have it, I'm a Mad Hatter as well as a sweater lover.  One is not enough, is it ?









 Sweater: Madewell, here,  very similar on sale here, also love this one. Faux Leather Pants: old, very similar style here, Faux Fur Vest: similar styles here on sale, loving this Chic and Cheap one I also like this one Slip on sneakers; Vans Originals via J Crew, also here, love this one and many other colors and brands via Piperlime.com Leather Clutch; Marc by Marc Jacobs, similar style here, very Chic and Cheap here, love this one. Hat; (old) In love with this one, very good looking and affordable  here and here. Necklace: Madewell on sale here, Bracelets: Alex and Ani, Watch: MK, Sunnies: Ray Ban.

No comments:

Post a Comment